23 Aug 2012

New Dr. Beckmann Color and Dirt Collector Sheets

I was so excited that i got choosen to be a product tester for Dr. Beckmann Color and Dirt Collector sheets for your washing machine. So as you can see i got 2 sheets and a coupon for a $1 off so awesome i will add it to my binder full of coupons.

The product is used so you are able to mix your loads of laundry like colors, whites and darks all in the same load with out them bleeding into each other.(I know it's a scary thought isn't it and who would have emagined such a thing well guess what YOU CAN NOW) So I put it to the test and see what happens. I loaded the washer with different colours, I made sure to include a few white socks and a pair of P.J's that where red with some jeans that were blue and some other dark colours and of course the Dr. Beckmann Color and Dirt Collector sheet.











Here is the sheet that came out of the washing machine when it was all done and over with no colour bleeding what so ever and WOW look at the dirt and colour it caught.





Sill need a little more proof that it works i took 1 more picture of before on left side and after sheets are the right side WOW i am impressed at how well they work. I have recommend this to family and friends and will be buying these from now on. So what are you waiting for go get yourself some and wash with confidence!!!




There is also Important Information on the package that I forgot to take a picture of so this is what is says. New coloured items should be washed separately first, as product performance cannot be guaranteed where there are excessive amounts of colour bleed.

I want to say thank you very much to Stain Talk Canada and Dr. Beckmann for picking me as a product tester. I did the review on my own so people can see real results :) :) If you would like to find out more or get information on their products you can visit them on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/staintalkcanada and if you don't have a facebook account you can go here to the site http://en.dr-beckmann.ca/ or twitter http://twitter.com/staintalkcanada

No comments:

Post a Comment