7 Jan 2016

Olay Total Effects Moisturizer Review

 
I was able to test out for FREE Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer from BzzAgent. This is a great product if you have combination, dry or sensitive skin. It is easy to apply with the pump system and it's not greasy at all.

The lotion goes on nice and smooth and has a slight scent to it, but it makes my skin feel great after I apply to my face. I also noticed that it drys pretty quickly so when I add my foundation on top it glides on nicely. I like that this moisturiser has NOT caused any breakouts from using it which is a big win for me. I recommend this is everyone that wants a great moisturizer that will work with all skin types as well as all weather.

For more information on how you too can become a Buzzagent, and get coupons and FREE    samples  of great products to share with your friends and family and share your opinion go to http://www.bzzagent.com/ and sign up it is FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment