26 Aug 2015

Secret Clear Gel Review

 
I was able to test out for FREE Secret Clear Cocoa Butter Sent from BzzAgent. It has a fresh clean scent and not overwhelming at all like others I have tired out there. This new product does not leave behind any wet marks or white strikes even on the darkest of clothing. This deodorant does take a few minutes to dry so while I wait I do my makeup and brush me teeth in the morning and by the time I am done the deodorant has completely dried.

I am impressed that this deodorant does last 48 hours with out the need to reapply. I have always used the solid deodorants and they worked well however I always had to reapply. Secret Clear Cocoa Butter has me hooked and I now have made the switched to clear gel with out looking back. I recommend this product to everyone that wants 48 hour protection and no more white marks left behind on any clothing.

For more information on how you too can become a Buzzagent, and get coupons and FREE    samples  of great products to share with your friends and family and share your opinion go to http://www.bzzagent.com/ and sign up it is FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment