26 Nov 2014

Sawmill Creek Wines Bzzagent Review

I was able to test out for FREE Sawmill Creek wines from BzzAgent with my $25 gift card to the Wine Rack. I do have to say though that I am not much of a wine drinker, I was lost when it came to picking the right one as there are so many different flavours and types available. I had two awesome ladies at my local Wine Rack that helped me figure out what I do and don't like and we figure out that I do not like dry dry bitter wines, so I picked up the Pinot Grigio Chardonnay 1.5L bottle.


I decided to cracked open the Pinot Grigio Chardonnay with my supper and it it was fantastic, I had a few friends come over that really are my wine experts and they also really enjoyed this wine. This wine does have a citrus/lime taste but not dry enough that you need to grab a glass of water after. Plus the price for this wine is awesome you can get any of there wines for under $13. So  I will be going back to the wine rack to pick up another bottle with the left over money and maybe pick up something different this time to test out. I recommend this wine to anyone that wants a great tasting wine for under $13 you won't be disappointed at all plus there are many different flavours to choose from. Want to join Bzzagent for FREE and get reviewing click here https://www.bzzagent.com/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment