20 Nov 2014

Influenster #BlogSTAR VirtualVox

I was recently contacted by the influenster team to become a blog star for their site. I am honour and so excited to be picked, all I have to do is tell you why I love Influenster, that is easy!

What I love about Influenster? You get to try out and test new products from trusted brands or even new brands that you have never heard of before all for FREE! I would love to do this for the rest of my life if I could.

You can earn different badges for brands and lifestyles, so much more plus you share your reviews with other people all around the world. You have chances to win awesome prize packs for sharing your honest reviews about the products for FREE even shipping is on them! Since I have joined so far I have received some really great full sized products to review like Garnier Fructis Hair Products, Broadway Nails, Monopoly Jr game and more.

You can now download the free Influenster app to make life a little essayer when you're not at home close to a computer. Does this sound like something you would do? If so what are you waiting for sign up now for FREE at http://www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment