31 Oct 2014

Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Review


I received my BuzzKit and in it was 3 FREE full size products for the new Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 shampoo and conditioner and BB Cream plus $3.00 in coupons for target.

I have thick hair and these products work so awesome. The smell is wonderful, my hair is much more manageable and has way less frizz now using these products. I also am able to Bush my hair go all the way though with out it stopping like my other hair products do. I love the new BB Cream I have found that it works better when my hair is dry then wet. All these products are a must try if you want beautiful looking hair with out spending an arm and leg.

For more information on how you too can become a Buzzagent, and get coupons and FREE    samples  of great products to share with your friends and family and share your opinion go to http://www.bzzagent.com/ and sign up it is FREE.



No comments:

Post a Comment