22 Sept 2014

Influenster Garnier Fructis #ColorShield VoxBox



I had the chance to test out for free the new Garnier Fructis #ColorShield products.I got full sized Garnier Fructis Shine & Care Spray and Shampoo and Conditioner. I am  really quit impressed with all these products so far they are keep my hair nice and shinny. I love the smell of these products it's a nice and refreshing sent.I found the colour in my hair to be more vibrant and lasting longer after using these products. It is nice to know my hair will stay coloured much longer with these great new products.

These products will save you a lot of money on hair care and keep your hair colour lasting longer  almost as if you just got your hair done at a salon but for half the cost. I will be buying these again and recommend them to everyone that has coloured hair and wants it to last much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment