26 Nov 2013

Nutrience Natural and Grain Free Dog Food Review

I received my BuzzKit and in it was 2 FREE Dry Dog food samples 1 was Grain Free dry dog food and Nutrience Natural dry dog food Plus 6 $5.00 coupons.

Nutrience Natural has nutritious ingredients no wheat, soy, by-products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in the food. It is nice to know that I will be feeding my dogs fresh meats, fish, low-glycemic carbohydrates, healthy fats, regional fruits and vegetables, and nutrient-rich botanicals. They also make Nutrience Grain Free dry dog food there is no grain in it incase your dog is allergic to grain this food has high protein, low carb dite.

I bought the Nutrience Healthy Weight for my dogs and loved that it made their coats nice and shinny and did maintain their weight plus I was giving them something all natural and not the other crappy dog food.I found the dog food at Petsmart for $80.00 on sale. The regular adult large breed was around $50.00 and I may just buy that once since it is less expensive.

For more information on how you too can become a Buzzagent, and get coupons and FREE    samples  of great products to share with your friends and family and share your opinion go to http://www.bzzagent.com/ and signup it is FREE. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment