24 May 2013

Always Infinity Review

I was so happy that buzzagent choose me for the review Always Infinity. The kit came with 1 box of always infinity pads and 7 $1.00 coupons to give out to family and friends so they can buy their own Always Product.

I have to say I am definitely a fan of Always Infinity Pads after trying them in the my buzz kit. Always Infinity pads I found are way more comfortable than the other brands, the core of the Always Infinity pads are extremely absorbent. I don't have to worry about leaks anymore like with the other brands I have tried in the past, I also like the dry feeling you get with Always Infinity. The top layer of dry material makes a huge difference, I definitely feel more confident with the Always Infinity brand!

I also found that the wings on the Always Infinity stuck to my panties and not to my leg like with other brands. Always Infinity is my new go to brand of pads. I will never cheap out in the pad department again as you definitely get what you pay for. Having a coupon to bring down the cost is a added bonus.
WATCH VIDEO HERE

For more information on how you too can become a Buzzagent, and get coupons and FREE samples of great products to share with your friends and family and share your opinion go to http://www.bzzagent.com/ and signup it is FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment