15 Oct 2015

COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Mascara Review


I was able to test out for FREE LashBlast Fusion Mascara from BzzAgent. Length and volume are what I want in a mascara. The first thing I noticed was that is was not thick and it really felt light on my lashes. This new product does what it says I have been impressed so far

I've tried all different more expensive brands of mascara and they all transfer to my eyelids by noon hour. This mascara stays put and comes off like a dream. This mascara is not expensive and does a good job for an everyday mascara. It makes my lashes look super dense and it takes a few coats but it doesn't clump at all and I love that.

For more information on how you too can become a Buzzagent, and get coupons and FREE    samples  of great products to share with your friends and family and share your opinion go to http://www.bzzagent.com/ and sign up it is FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment