7 Oct 2014

Footner Exfoliation Socks Review

I had the chance to try out for FREE the Footner Exfoliation Socks product. I had no idea really what to expect other then i knew they went on my feet!. LOL This products is to get your feet back to baby soft feeling. So First you need to have clean feet and if your feet are really dry you may want to soak them in warm water first before you you put these socks on.

Take the sock out of the packaging and cut the top and slide your foot into them (picture below), then you will need to grab your regular socks and also put them over top of your footner product for 1 hour.


After the hour is up go to the tub and wash the product off. The product says with in a week your feet should peel (Don't peel the skin off, let it fall off on it's own) the dead skin gently peel away, revealing the soft new skin. I have to say on day 3 I noticed mine starting to peel and it did feel a little odd at first and was hard not to pick at. It suggest not to use lotion with the product as it will interfere with the product and you may not get the results you want. I have to say I am really impressed at how well this product worked on my feet and I recommend this product to anyone that wants baby soft feet. I will for sure be buy this product again since it worked so well and the results were fantastic. Be sure and check out their Website Here and Facebook Page Here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment