12 Feb 2014

Recall Graco Toddler Car Seats

Graco has announced the recall of about 3.8 million car seats in the U.S. Graco is saying food or drink spills in and around the buckles is causing them to stick. 

Toddler convertible car seats, Comfort Sport, Cozy Cline, Classic Ride 50, My Ride 65, My Ride 65 with Safety Surround, My Ride 70, Size 4 Me 70, Smart Seat, Harnessed booster car seats, Argos 70, Nautilus, Nautilus Edge. More Info Here

Canadian car seats are currently being evaluated. If you are having issues with your buckle fill out the Graco Canadian Form if you would like a replacement part.

1 comment:

  1. So its just the BUCKLES that have essentially been recalled? Not the entire seat. So if you have seats with these buckles, you can contact Graco for replacement buckles? 4 of my 6 seats are these Graco models, I need to go check our buckles.

    ReplyDelete