18 Feb 2014

Mystery VoxBox From Influenster

Got my Mystery VoxBox from Influenster #mysterybrand and inside was 1 Shampoo, Conditioner and  Split Ends Serum. It's so secret that the name isn't even on the labels Plus we get another box when the Mystery Brand is finally announced. I have had time to use this product, I am impressed so far as it's making my hair nice and shinny! I can't wait to see what the new product is from L'oreal!? 



I finally had time to test out the mystery product from Influenacer for free, it was the NEW Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Product Line. I received my kit with full sized products of Damage Eraser Shampoo, Conditioner, Strength Reconstructing Butter and Split end bandage.

I have to say they are working out really well on my hair. The smell is amazing and the conditioner is very think and creamy and makes my hair nice and smooth and soft. I have been using the split end serum as well and this in helping on my split ends greatly. I highly recommend this product if you want to put some life back into your hair. Influenster Mystery brand Twitter #damage #gotitfree

No comments:

Post a Comment