23 Jan 2014

Influenster MapleVox Review

I received this product to try from Influenster it's called MapleVox. This is the first time I have ever used some of these products this what came in my kit below:



Ice Breaker Duo- I have never tried these prior to receiving them in my box they really are good and have a 2 different burst of flavour in each candy. I love these and so does my whole family I will buy these again.
Broadway Nails ImPRESS Press on- I have never tried these prior to receiving them in my box, The nails at first look really great but after a few days they wear out and don't like to stick any longer. They do come in all different cool styles and are great for a night out.
NYC Color Big Bold Pumping Shine Lip gloss- I do like this product because it gives your lips a great shine, also it comes in a variety of colours and does a pretty good job of plumping my lips.
NYC Color Big Bold Cur Mascara- This product is the pretty good it really does extends your lashes but it does clump on your eyelashes like some other products out on the market.
Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters- I love love these little things because they give me enough of a chocolate fix but they dont last long enough and I have to buy more. If you are watching your weight then look no further and go buy yourself some because these are your go to.
Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Milk Choc- I have tried these and they tastes awesome they are  smooth and leaves me wanting more and more they all most like haven in a box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment