29 Jul 2013

Crest Pro Health Toothpaste, Mouthwash & Oral B Toothbrush Review

I got a great chance to review Crest products from Chickadvisor.com in my kit was full size Crest Pro Health Toothpaste, Mouthwash and Oral B Cross Action Toothbrush!

Crest Pro Health Toothpaste:I love this product, it's worth every penny. It left my teeth feeling clean. It also lasted longer than I expected and I love the feeling of fresh breath and clean teeth :) I will buy this again. Average Price:  $3.99 CAN

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse:I loved that this mouthwash it did not burn when I used it at all and made my mouth feel very clean. I will buy this again. Average Price:  $7.89 CAN

Oral B Cross Action Toothbrush:I couldn't believe how clean my teeth felt after using this brush. I will never go back to my old toothbrush at all, I will but this again and not cheep out. Average Price:  $3.99 CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment